Delhi Agra Mathura Tour (2 Days)
- One upfront price, all inclusive, no hidden charges, prices per car (not per person)
- Air conditioned car
- Private chauffeur & all driver allowances
- One pick up and drop off within New Delhi area
- Parking charges (Airport parking charges for first half n hour is included. In case of flight delay, additional charges would be paid by customer)
- Toll fees
- All applicable taxes
- Flexible & customizable itinerary - Choose pickup time, add/remove destinations
Detailed Itinerary (can be customized)
Email or call us after booking to customize the itinerary for you.
- 05:30 AM - Start from Delhi
- 08:30 AM - Arrive in Vrindavan, visit Prem Mandir (Love Temple)
- 09:00 AM - Visit Iskcon Temple
- 09:30 AM - Visit Banke Bihari Temple
- 10:30 AM - Visit Geeta Mandir (Birla Temple) enrourte Mathura
- 11:00 AM - Arrive in Mathura, visit Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple (Lord Krishna Birthplace)
- 12:00 AM - Visit Keshav Dev Temple
- 12:30 PM - Lunch
- 02:00 PM - Depart for Agra
- 03:30 PM - Arrive in Agra, Stay in the Hotel and take rest for the day
- 07:00 AM - Proceed to Taj Mahal (One of the 7 Wonders of the World)
- 10:30 AM - Visit Agra Fort
- 12:30 PM - Lunch
- 01:00 PM - Depart for Delhi
- 05:00 PM - Arrive in Delhi
**You may also add more sightseeing e.g. Iskcon Temple, Madan Mohan Temple etc for additional charge.
Please note that above locations and temples can be added or reduced due to traffic / festivals / temple timings accordingly. Before booking any tour package please discuss the detailed itinery with us according to your requirement.
- Entry tickets to monuments
- Driver tips
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”
Advance Booking Fee:
- 15-30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 7 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 7 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday:
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.
Important: The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes
Book a comfortable taxi for Mathura Vrindavan tour
The tourists can now easily book a taxi for travelling to Mathura Vrindavan and the historical city of Agra from Delhi. Car travel is more comfortable as compared to travel in crowded buses and trains. The online facilities offered by MathuraHub allow tourists to book cab easily from home.
What is on offer?
Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour
Tourists can opt for 2-day Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour in a cab of their choice. The tour commences from Delhi on the first day. The trip to Vrindavan usually lasts three hours in a car. Various temples are covered by the Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan Car tour such as Banke Bihari Temple, ISCKON temple, Prem Mandir, Geeta Mandir, etc. in Vrindavan. Thereafter, the tourists are driven to Mathura for visiting many places such as Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple, Keshavdev Temple, Dwarkadhish Temple, etc. The 2-day Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour ends for the first day on arrival in Agra. Arrangements are made in a hotel for night stay. On the second day, the tourists are taken on a tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and other historic landmarks of the city such as Agra Fort, Sikandra, Fatehpur Sikri, etc. After lunch, the tourists are driven back to Delhi.
Tourists can also choose a one-day Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour with a brief tour of the main landmarks of the cities such as Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Birth place of Lord Krishna and Vrindavan in any order.
The cost of Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tour by car depends upon the itinerary and the type of cab chosen for the trip.
Mathura and Vrindavan
The tourists can also choose a one-day Mathura Vrindavan Tour package for a quick visit to the holy places in the two cities. A two day package of Mathura Vrindavan Car Tour includes a lot more sites such as Govardhan Mountain, Radha Kund, Kusum Sarovar, Barsana, Nandgaon, Gokul and much more.
The tourists can check out the itineraries of various Mathura Vrindavan Car Tour packages before selecting one according to their convenience.