Shri Braj Chaurasi Kos Yatra
- Air conditioned car
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Meals: Morning Tea & Breakfast, Lunch (Packed Tiffin), Evening Tea with Snacks, Dinner. *Vegitarion food only
- Knowledgeable tourist guide
- Parking charges
- All applicable taxes
Madhuvan, Talvan, Kumudvan, Girdharpur Devi, Shantanu kund, Bahulavan, Raal, Kusum Sarovar, Uddhavji ki Baithak, Narad Kund, Gwaal Pokhra, Ratan Sinhasan, Kilo kund, Danghati Darshan.
Jamnavato Gaon Chandra Sarovar, Pentha Gaon, Aanyaur , Govind kund, Shyam Dhak , Punchari ka lauta, Apsara kund, Naval kund, Ramdasji ki Gufa, Indrapuja, Surabhi kund, Aeiravat kund, Kadamkhandi, Mukharbind, Bichuaa kund, Mansi Ganga, Chakleshwar Mahadev, Uddhav kund, Krishna kund, Radha kund, Mukut Darshan
Gulal kund, Tond ka ghana, Vahaj, Deeg, Paramdaraa budebadri, Alakhganga, Seu, Ghata, Aadibidri, Laxmanjhula*, Gangotri*, Jamunotri*, Haridwar*, Har ki Paudi*, Soghand shila, Tapat Kund.
Indroli, Kedharnath*, Vimalkund, Chamundadevi, Chitragupt, Gaya kund, Rameshwaram*, Mansadevi*, Charan pahadi, Vainukup, Vyomasur ki Gufa, Indrasen Pravat, Khisakni Shila, Sri kund, Bhojanthali, Madan Mohan Mandir, Chandramaji Temple, Kameshwar Mahadev, Panchmukhi Mahadev, Mahalaxmi temple, Char yug ke char mahadev, Panch Pandav Chhate Narayan, Vrinda devi, Govind dev, Karna kund, Sunahara ki kadam khandi, Kaka Vallabh ki baithak, Ras chabutara, Jhala ki Thour, Panihari kund, Krishna kund, Chitra Vichitra Shila, Deh kund, Sri Lalita bihari, Dauji, Trivenikup, Barasana.
Sakhari khor, Gahvar Van, Mor kuti, Mangadh, Dan gadh, Vilash gadh, Jaipur wala Mandir, Radha rani Mandir, Vrishbhanu kund, Piri pokhar, Astasakhi, Dohani kund, Karhala van, Mukut Darshan, Prem Sarovar, Rithora Sanket van, Sanketvat, Lagnavedi, Jhula ki thor,
Nand Baithak, Yashoda Baithak, Hau Bilau, Narsingh Mandir, Jasodaji Matka, Chach kund, Maladhari krishna, Aash kund, Aasheshwar mahadev, Ter Kadam, Paan Sarovar, Moti kund, Sachauli devi, Charan Chinha, Nand Mahal , Uddav vakyar,
Kokilavan, Jaongaon, Pandav Ganga, Badi Baithan, Charan Ganga, Kotvan.
Bhandirvan, Shyamvan, Mantvan, Belvan, Man sarovar, Lohvan, Aanandibandi devi, Dauji, Kshir Sagar, Chintaharan Mahadev, Brahmand ghat, Chaurasi khamba, Ramanreti, Gokul, Chandravali devi, Rawal, Vishram Ghat, Sheshshayi, Chamelivan, Koshi, Phalen, Paigaon, Shergadh, Gore dauji, Viharvan, Chir ghat, Vachavan, Chomuha, Garud Govind, Vrindavan
Parikram Completion Prayer and organising Bhandara.
*not to be confused with places located outside Brij Mandal
Note - Below mentioned Yatra is strictly for religious purpose and should be taken by devotees only. This Parikrama can not be taken in context of fun, sight seeing , cultural tour purpose.
Devotees taking this yatra/parikrama are accompanied by a local priest (also known as panda in Mathura) instead of tour guide. Timing and rules of parikrama are decided with the consultation of Panda. Below mentioned parikrama plan is for information purpose only. Actual parikrama planning will be decided and sent to you after booking and consultation by Panda.
During this parikrama use of non vegetarian food , Alcohol etc is strictly forbidden.
- Donation or Daan made to temples and charitable organizations
- Driver or Guide tips
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”
- Please don’t wear / carry expensive items such as jewellery or excessive cash during the pilgrimage tour.
- If you are suffering from diabities or any other medical deceased please inform us in advance , so that necessary changes in meal plan can be arranged.
- While first aid box will be available at the time of pilgrimage, still you should carry some medicines with you if you have some medical issues.
- If you are senior citizen, please have at least one family member with you in order to take care of you.
- Please provide your proper id and address and contact details of your dear one in case of any emergency.
Advance Booking Fee:
- 15-30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 7 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 7 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.
Important: The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
- 30 days or more before departure: 10% of total cost
- 29 – 7 days before departure: 25% of total cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 50% of total cost