Hotel Ganpati Palace
Cancellation and prepayment policies are according to Hotel terms & conditions.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year’s eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, Krishna Janmashtami period) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- MathuraHub.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked ?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel(s) booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation ?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us at +91 9891200088 and +91 9971644088.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel(s) reservation?
To cancel/amend a booking call us at +91 9891200088 and +91 9971644088.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel(s). Please check with the hotel(s) directly for more information on the same.