Delhi Vrindavan Mathura Govardhan Tour
- One upfront price, all inclusive, no hidden charges, prices per car (not per person)
- Air conditioned car
- Mineral Water Bottle (2 Bottles of 1 Ltr)
- Private chauffeur & all driver allowances
- One pick up and drop off within New Delhi area
- Executive Lunch (Additional Cost)
- Tour Guide for Krishna Janmasthan Temple (On Demand Only)
- Parking charges (Airport parking charges would be paid by customer)
- Toll fees
- All applicable taxes
- Flexible & customizable itinerary - Choose pickup time, add/remove destinations
Detailed Itinerary (can be customized)
Email or call us after booking to customize the itinerary for you.
- 05:00 AM - Start from Delhi
- 08:00 AM - Arrive in Vrindavan, visit Banke Bihari Temple
- 09:30 AM - Arrive in Mathura, visit Shri Krishna Janmasthan (Lord Krishna Birthplace)
- 10:30 AM - Proceed to Govardhan
- 11:30 AM - Arrive in Govardhan, visit Danghati Temple
- 12.00 AM - Govardhan Parikrama by Battery Rickshaw and visit enroute places such as Kusum Srovar and Mansi Ganga (On Demand)
- 01:00 PM - Depart for Delhi
- 05:00 PM - Arrive in Delhi
**You may also add more sightseeing e.g. Jatipura Temple, Radha Kund, etc.
Please note that above locations and temples can be added or reduced due to traffic / festivals / temple timings accordingly. Before booking any tour package please discuss the detailed itinery with us according to your requirement.
- Entry tickets to monuments (if any)
- Driver tips
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”
Advance Booking Fee:
- 15-30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 7 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 7 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday:
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.
Important: The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes