Delhi Mathura Vrindavan Car Tour
- One upfront price, all inclusive, no hidden charges, prices per car (not per person)
- Air conditioned car
- Mineral Water Bottle (2 Bottles of 1 Ltr)
- Private chauffeur & all driver allowances
- One pick up and drop off within New Delhi area
- Executive Lunch (Additional Cost)
- Tour Guide for Krishna Janmasthan Temple (On Demand Only)
- Parking charges (Airport parking charges would be paid by customer)
- Toll fees
- All applicable taxes
- Flexible & customizable itinerary - Choose pickup time, add/remove destinations
Detailed Itinerary (can be customized)
Email or call us after booking to customize the itinerary for you.
- 05:00 AM - Start from Delhi
- 08:00 AM - Arrive in Gokul, visit Nand Bhavan Temple
- 09:30 AM - Arrive in Mathura, visit Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple (Lord Krishna Birthplace)
- 11:00 AM - Visit Geeta Mandir (Birla Temple) enrourte Vrindavan
- 11:30 AM - Arrive in Vrindavan, visit Banke Bihari Temple
- 12:00 PM - Visit Prem Mandir (Love Temple)
- 02:00 PM - Depart for Delhi
- 05:00 PM - Arrive in Delhi
**You may also add more sightseeing e.g. Raman Reti, Nidhivan, Madan Mohan Temple etc for additional charge.
Please note that above locations and temples can be added or reduced due to traffic / festivals / temple timings accordingly. Before booking any tour package please discuss the detailed itinery with us according to your requirement.
- Entry tickets to monuments (if any)
- Driver tips
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”
Advance Booking Fee:
- 15-30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 7 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 7 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday:
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.
Important: The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
- 30 days or more before departure: 10% of total cost
- 29 – 7 days before departure: 25% of total cost
- Less than 7 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Short and Swift Trip – Delhi Mathura Vrindavan One Day Tour
The ancient city of Mathura and the adjoining town of Vrindavan are important religious centers for Hindu pilgrims. Mathura Vrindavan also attracts a lot of foreign tourists as well as domestic tourists due to the presence of many old and historically significant places. Tourists with limited time seeking a quick tour of Mathura Vrindavan can go for a One Day Tour package covering many important locations in both the places. The MathuraHub is offering Same Day Tour packages with varying itineraries. The main benefits of such packages have been discussed here.
Tour of the Main Locations
The Mathura Vrindavan One Day Tour package covers all the main temples and other holy places which are the hallmarks of Mathura Vrindavan such as the temple at the birthplace of Sri Krishna, Geeta Temple, Banke Bihari Temple, ISKCON Temple and others. The tourists can also undertake the circumambulation of the holy Govardhan Mountain by their taxi. To view the detailed itinerary of the One / Same Day Tour package offered by a MathuraHub, click here.
Facility to Customize the Tour
MathuraHub also offers the facility to customize the itinerary of Mathura Vrindavan One Day Tour package chosen by the customers. This implies that the tour is conducted in accordance with the customer’s wishes. The tourists can also add more places to visit in Mathura Vrindavan apart from the ones included in the itinerary by paying extra charges if applicable.
The Same Day Tour packages of Mathura Vrindavan usually takes less than a day. The tour commences early in the morning and is complete by sunset. Thus, One Day Tour is also convenient for tourists who have a train or flight to catch that very night. However, it is necessary for the tourists planning a Same Day Tour of Mathura-Vrindavan to take various factors into account such as traffic, temple timings, etc. to avoid missing their flight or train.